Get Consultation

0333 577 9774


What will I have to pay?

When someone enters care they are automatically means tested and all of your capital assets, including your home, are taken into account. Only those who have assets below the £14,250 threshold will be entitled to the maximum possible public funding.

Should you or a family member require Long Term Care we can provide help and advice in relation to a number of issues that could arise. Where a financial assessment is required, we can assist with this and ensure that the correct approach is adopted by the Council or Local Authority and that all the necessary processes are followed. For example, has a Continuing Healthcare Assessment and a Needs Assessment been conducted?

When it comes to moving into a home, we can provide advice on the appropriateness of the contract for the placement, and we can continue to liaise with a Local Authority or Council on your behalf if issues arise on the outcome of a financial assessment.

Should you have any concerns at all at what can be a difficult time, we are able to provide help and assistance.

Call us on 333 577 9774   to see how Jubilee Cover can help with all your Inheritance Planning needs

Or click here to fill out a short form to arrange a free inheritance planning review at a time to suit you

What can happen?